Dr. Amadi believes that lifestyle plays a very important role in determining health. One of the major causes of disease is stress. We are living in a very stressful society and unless we learn to be proactive about managing our stress, it is likely to accumulate and cause disease.
Dr. Amadi takes the time during your first Consultation to understand what is going on in your life to better plan an individualized course of treatment. She also takes the time to educate her patients on ways to improve your health through nutrition, stress reduction techniques and a number of services through her practice designed to promote health and wellness.
We do a comprehensive evaluation.
Duration: Up to two hours
- Physical exam
- Evaluation of lab work/scans (if applicable)
- 1½ hours assessment & treatment on the EPFX (QXCI biofeedback machine)
- Written plan for addressing the patients health problems using an integrative approach, including lifestyle & nutritional modification, referral to appropriate adjunct health care providers, nutritional, herbal and /or homeopathic supplements/remedies
- Treatment on the EPFX (SCIO biofeedback machine)
- Re-evaluation of supplements / medications / bioidentical hormone prescriptions / remedies as applicable
- Follow-up evaluation of the patient’s medical condition by Dr. Amadi (e.g. blood pressure check)